Saturday, August 10, 2019

Gifting Set..!! For the special Festive Season

I have made this project for another beautiful challenge from Papericious, "Anything but a Card"

I have used the designer edition from Papericious i.e "GLIDED ONYX", a very rich and elegant pattern paper.

Have made a chocolate box and a designer envelope, specially for this festive season..!! Hope you will love them..:) Happy Crafting.!!









Linking my project to the below challenge link

https://papericiousindia.blogspot.com/2019/07/papericious-july-challenge-anything-but.html

3 comments:

  1. Lovelyy gift set!
    Thank you for joining us at papericious challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant set! Thanks for joining us at Papericious monthly challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Gifting Set..!! For the special Festive Season

I have made this project for another beautiful challenge from Papericious, "Anything but a Card" I have used the designer editi...