Saturday, August 18, 2018

Mixed Media Layout...Wings To Fly..!!!!

Hello Everyone...

Here's a mixed media project I created on a canvas sheet. I really enjoyed doing this project as this was my first project on a canvas sheet. Loved the bird embellishment used which gave this project a message of freedom and "Wings To Fly"




Supplies

Dream Catcher Chippie from  Itsy Bitsy
Alcohol Inks and Metallic Paints from Itsy Bitsy
Flowers,Stencils and modelling paste from Itsy Bitsy
Charms,Sequence,Glitters and resin Embellishment from my stash


CHALLENGE

I am entering this project into Creative Art Mixed Media challenge


Happy Crafting..!!

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful project. Gorgeous colours and fabulous elements.
    Thank you for joining in with our August challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andree...Such challenges not only motivates but also gives a chance to explore and get connected to fantastic artists and there beautiful creations..:)

      Delete

Gifting Set..!! For the special Festive Season

I have made this project for another beautiful challenge from Papericious, "Anything but a Card" I have used the designer editi...